Roof fascia can now be edited to have the curved edge as shown above using the Divide Parts option that allows the Parts to be divided with a profile or sketch. Follow this Tutorial Learn Revit by Snapshots-09.
1.Select Roof Fascia Command from Roof drop down menu
2. Create a new type of Fascia by Duplicating in the Edit Type Properties & changing the Profile family to required one(Previously created and loaded into the Project)
3. Place the Fascia along the Roof Edges
4. Change the Material of the Fascia in the Edit Type Properies.
7. Select Edit Sketch option, Set the Workplane –choose pick a plane & pick one face of the Fascia (select Show workplane to check if the plane is correctly selected)
8. Orient the View Cube to the parallel elevation where the sketch can be drawn on the face of the Fascia.
9. Draw the cutting profile as a closed loop so that the fascia can get cut to the curved shape
10. Finish the edit mode, finish the divide parts mode.
11. Select the divided part & choose Exclude part from the Ribbon to see it removed resulting in the curved egde of the Fascia as shown below. Repeat the same on the other sides.
TIP: You can also Use the Beam Command & place the Beam of Fasica’s size along the edges of the Roof & Use Opening by Face to edit the shape